Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Make Space, Slobbos: An Organization Tip for the Kitchen

Okay, one more post and then I'm off to make a fresh pot of coffee and get at cleaning my own bathroom. :)

While searching for the aforementioned Perfect Cleaning Kit, I found an organizational/space saving gadget that I felt we all could use. One friend has these in her kitchen, and I think it's a great way to store linens, dish cloths, even bits of paper, mail, etc. These little babies slide right onto an existing shelf and provide extra space where you might not have known you had any! And we all know that a great way to destroy clutter is to provide proper little places for things to go.




Okay all, I'm out of here! Off to tackle the bathroom - yay! (I'm trying to maintain a positive attitude, see?)

One more thing - if you still don't have your copy of the Happy Slob's Guide to Housecleaning, well, what's stopping you? :) I promise if you love the blog & site, you'll go flippy for the book.

No comments: