Removing hassle from your housecleaning, a tip at a time...Glad to have you visiting. Don't be shy now - feel free to post a comment about anything you read here on the blog or my site at http://www.happyslob.com/.
Stain Removal 101
- Discover three simple ways to remove stubborn tea stains from your favorite cups and mugs: Removing Tea Stains from Mugs and Cups
- Another tricky stain to overcome is the dreaded lipstick stain! But you can handle it now...don't panic, whatever you do.
For Coffee Lovers
- Clean out that old coffeepot with these tips: Clean out the Coffeemaker. It'll make every cup taste fresher and more delicious, and that's what most of us want from a coffeemaker!
Oh Yes, it's Vinegar! Or...Do I Smell Pickles?
I could never deny my love of good old-fashioned white vinegar for cleaning around the home. It's cheap, it's effective and it smells like pickles! (Okay, maybe it's only me who sees that as a benefit...) Here are a few favorite ways to use this handy stuff around the home:
- To clean out a gunky, piddly showerhead
- To remove unpleasant odors from the air in your home (check out tip #4)
- Plus, 6 more ways to use vinegar to clean around the home, including to freshen the dishwasher, freshen musty old bread boxes, and removing pet odors from carpets. See, I told you this stuff was amazing...
Handy Posts to Get You Started...Or RE-Started
Fallen a bit off track with your No-Hassle Housecleaning plan? No sweat! Here's a post to reinvigorate your best efforts all over again. Take a big breath and just do a little cleaning today, and a little tomorrow and you'll amaze yourself with the culmination of your just getting up and trying.
- The 3-Step Solution to Cleaning is at the very heart of No-Hassle Housecleaning, and it's also the best place to start today. Smile while you work, it won't hurt a bit.