Thursday, July 27, 2006

Easy Way to Clean a Shower Curtain - Plastic or Cloth

You know I'm ALL ABOUT the easiest, fastest ways to clean that actually work. So, this Cleaning Shower Curtains Tip has got to be one of my all time favorites! :) It doesn't matter whether it's a plastic shower curtain or cloth - this easy, NATURAL way to clean is practically effortless AND your shower curtain will look as fresh and lovely as the day you bought it.

Try it and let me know how it works for you guys!
Christina

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I tried this yesterday but I didnt have quite enough baking soda so I added some Holy Cow Cleaner and it came out so clean just like you promised. Thanks for saving me tome and money!

Anonymous said...

Tried it, worked, awesome!!!

Anonymous said...

Tried it, worked awesome!!!

Dustydog said...

What about using it in a High Efficiency(HE) washer? I don't want to risk it...

Dustydog said...

I have a high efficiency (HE) washer...is there a risk in using baking soda directly in the machine?

Anonymous said...

That is amazing.