Thursday, July 06, 2006

Cleaning (Electric) Stove Elements & Drip Trays

For the life of me I can't remember what I normally call this particular part of the stove! So I'm going with 'elements' and drip trays. :) Hopefully you slobbos know what I'm talking about, and yes, I'll go make the coffee soon and wake up...

Anyway, just posted a helpful new page on the website with tips on cleaning this part of the stove - the heating elements and the yucky, messy drip trays underneath. (Mine sure are! This is a cleaning chore I noticed I needed to do yesterday.)

The tricks & hints are over at:
http://www.happyslob.com/stoveelements.html

Enjoy! Let me know if these methods work for you...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Christina!

YOU are truly a woman after my own heart! House cleaning is the "last" thing on my list of things to do!

I inherited an electric stove with this home purchase and thank you for the simple cleaning info.

Have a very, Merry Christmas and best wishes for a happy 2008!

Bobo the Slobbo!

StrategicSkin said...

Thanks so much for your fab tips! Im so happy to have found you!

Leslie
www.lesliegotogirl.com