Friday, July 14, 2006

A Reminder of the Very Vinegar Solution

Gaily wrote:

"hi--cant find the page on cleaning with vinegar--cant remember the
measurements of vinegar and water to clean the microwave--used it
before--works great--and LOVE your web site--thanx"


Hi Gaily,

:) No problem, I can give you a simple reminder right here on the blog! The Very Vinegar solution is an all-purpose cleaner that cleans just about AnYTHING! I use it on mirrors, surfaces, to clean my linoleum floors, to scrub the fridge, etc, etc.

The basic solution I use is about 1 part vinegar to 3 or 4 parts of plain tap water. That's it! It really couldn't be any easier. :) Just shake it up in a clean plastic spray bottle and you're ready for cleaning action.

A reminder to all of you: All of my cleaning recipes are on the Happy Slob site: Cleaning Recipes Extravaganza

No comments: