Tuesday, July 11, 2006

One New Happy Slob Starts Her Cleaning Mission

I had to share this amazing, enthusiastic email from a brand new Happy Slob who just purchased her own copy of The Happy Slob's Guide to Housecleaning. I plan to keep in touch with Anne, and see how she progresses! :) Her happy email certainly caught my attention, and made me smile.

"I just purchased your book through Paypal. I can hardly wait to read it, and believe it or not - get started! I even bought an apple green binder for it, and plan to keep track of my projects/progress with some dividers in there. Now how's that for planning?! ;-) It seems I'll finally be organized and motivated - all while saving my marriage - Ha! I have two small girls and plan to ttc #3 soon - so your book will be a real lifesaver! Thank you so much for writing this!!!"

Has the Happy Slob's Guide to Housecleaning changed YOUR life? Has it changed how you look at cleaning? If so, I want to hear from you, and include your experiences on the site, in this blog and in our newsletter! Please email me at christina @ happyslob.com with your experiences to share. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hi! i love your website as i may be moving out on my own soon and am totally unused to having to deal with all this on my own!

please please put up your tips on the laundry! i hate ironing and folding the clothes!