Monday, November 01, 2010

Newsletter: How to Clean Hardwood, Cleaning for Profit, and a Quirky Cleaning Tool

No Hassle Housecleaning Newsletter
for Monday, November 1, 2010
Hello and welcome to a fresh new way to read the No Hassle Housecleaning Newsletter - via blog! Ooh, aaaahh...this is about as revolutionary as I get, so I really hope you enjoy it as much as I do. And, this simpler and more condensed version should also be easier for you to navigate. We all win!
  • Cleaning Hardwood Floors - this is a very common question: "How do I clean my hardwood floors?" And thankfully, the answer is easier than you might imagine, as you'll learn at: How to Clean Hardwood Floors. Aptly named website page, isn't it?

  • Quirky Cleaning Tools: Toothbrushes - Yes, these underappreciated little scrubbers can do some pretty amazing things, so add one to your cleaning kit! Learn about the cleaning tricks a toothbrush can do.

  • Make Money Cleaning - We're all looking to up our income a little bit, whether due to a job loss or extra expenses. Cleaning is an easy and legitimate home business that can become quite lucrative! Read these articles for tips to help you get started: Cleaning Business Ideas (including niche markets like condo cleaning)

An urge to splurge...

And finally, a little splurge after you've done your evening cleaning burst, cleaned up that last lingering dish in the sink, and tucked the kids into bed. I've recently become a bit obssessed with Caldrea Hand Lotion. My personal favorite? The Ginger Pomelo, which smells unlike any lotion I've ever had the privilege to sniff...and I mean that in a really good way. Oh, right, and it also moisturizes beautifully, which I suppose is rather the point of a hand lotion. So, slather some on!

1 comment:

Anna Lee Beyer said...

That's my kind of reward, too.