Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Crazy Cleaning Experiment of the Day: Using Lemon Kool Aid to Clean

I've heard some pretty funny cleaning rumors in my time - but none beats this one: That you can use Kool Aid drink mix to clean!

In a new Happy Slob series of cleaning experiments, I'll be trying out some quirky cleaning myths to see if there's really any truth to them. The Lemon Kool Aid is the first that I'll be trying...keep posted to see what I find out about this crazy cleaning idea!

P.S. Have you already tried this? Then let me know how it worked for you! I plan on using the Kool Aid to clean the toilet AND to clean out the dishwasher. Stay tuned for the results! If you want to give it a go too, then just remember to use UNsweetened Lemon Kool Aid only, or else it'll apparently tint the inside of your toilet and/or dishwasher a most unnatural shade of pink, green, or whatever you happen to use...

No comments: