Wednesday, January 16, 2008

A Reader's Amazing Laundry Stain Removal Tip - Use Shampoo

Helpful Reader Alert!
I got this email from Nancy W quite some time ago, and I kept meaning to post it but (ahem) I'm not known for my fabulous memory! She shares a great and frugal cleaning tip to tackle your nastiest laundry stain removal problems. Here's the email:

Removing Laundry Stains with Shampoo
"I think the best thing I ever learned about laundry was to use shampoo for removing spots. I have a squeeze bottle and fill it with plain old cheap shampoo. When I have a spot, I squeeze shampoo on it and rub it between my fingers and toss it in the washer. It works and if you dilute the shampoo with 1/3 water per bottle, it really saves money."

Thanks again Nancy, LOVE this tip! If YOU have a great tip you want everyone to know about, then email it to me at christina AT happyslob DOT com

No comments: