I'm going to take a few average prices around here of things I DON'T BOTHER BUYING:
- Specialty cleaners, ie: toilet bowl cleaner or tub and tile cleaner. Total: $10.00 a month
- Expensive all-purpose cleaners - fancy ones can cost $8.00 a bottle of more! And yes, the lovely scents and swoon-inspiring designs of those bottles ARE tempting. (Trust me, even I'm tempted by them!) But, you can create some lovely scents with natural essential oils or even just lemon or lime juice added to your regular cleaners. $8.00 a month
- Automatic shower cleaner + refills = Total: $15.00 a month
- Swiffer refills = $8.00 a month (at least!)
- Maid service! (haha - sort of kidding; sort of not) = at least $50.00 a month
- Assorted other specialty cleaners = $10.00 a month
GRAND TOTAL: Up to $109.00+ a month SAVED by keeping your cleaning products simple
By doing your own cleaning (bye bye, little Missy Maid Service!) and sticking to tried and true natural homemade cleaners, you'll save a bundle. And in this ever-tightening economy, those extra dollars really add up, and really HELP!============
The Happy Slob's Guide to Housecleaning is a fresh take on cleaning!
Takes only minutes a day to keep your home tidy and cozy.
Order yours today at: http://www.happyslob.com/buythebook.html