Happy Slob Rating for: Method Pink Grapefruit (also available in cucumber or lavender) All-purpose cleaning wipes
Cost: $3.99 Canadian for a package of 30 wipes (or about 13 cents a piece). This was on sale. I think it's regularly $4.99-$5.49.
Through Amazon you can get a total of 180 wipes for only $21.29 or less than 12 cents each. Not too bad considering how quick and handy these are.
What I loved:
- So easy to use, so fast and efficient
- Good at cleaning many surfaces, such as countertops. Taps and sinks were cleaned streak-free too, which I loved.
- Container sealed well, leaving the wipes nice and moist and not dried out at all.
- These are Non-Toxic and contain natural ingredients. The cloths themselves are 100% bamboo.
What would've made me love it even more:
- A stronger, more citrusy grapefruit scent. It had a clean scent, but it didn't smell much like grapefruit to me.
- If it had left mirrors and glass streak-free. (Definitely left streaks behind on mirrors and glass, but then most all-purpose wipes still do.) In a pinch, you could use one of these wipes and then follow up with a quick shine with a clean cloth or paper towel.
- Fast clean-up jobs
- Kids' cleaning kits
- OUR cleaning kits! (Hey, these would be ideal for CODE RED CLEANING.)
- Keeping under the kitchen or bathroom sink for quick wipe-ups.
- Keeping in a desk drawer in your office to clean off icky keyboards, desk surfaces, etc.
Have you guys used these? Do you like them, love them or loathe them? Next time I plan on trying the lavender scent. In fact, I'm amazed that I didn't grab that one first, but I think I'm trying to broaden my horizons. ;)
What other wipes have you tried? I won't always use cleaning wipes, but for certain cleaning tasks they ARE incredibly helpful. Okay...post a comment or two please!