Monday, May 15, 2006

While I'm Away - Just Say: 1, 2, 3

Hi fellow slobbos,

:) I'm heading to my favorite place on earth this week - Nova Scotia! My husband and I are going for my cousin's wedding & for a vacation/family visiting, etc. I'll be getting home at the end of the month.

While I'm away, just keep trying to implement your new cleaning plan: The 3 Step Solution, which is so easy! You can always head over to http://www.happyslob.com/3step.html for complete details on every step.

If you're just starting - just concentrate on cleaning bursts. If you've mastered a cleaning burst or two every day, on to focus rooms. Only add the Free-for-All cleaning once you're really comfortable with the other two steps. :)

And remember - we all know that LIFE HAPPENS. So, cut yourself some slack, keep trying your best and you may very well amaze yourself with the results!

Hugs to you,
Christina

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Have fun! We'll miss you!