Thursday, November 16, 2006

Cleaner, Sparkling Glasses - How to Clean them Right

Dirty, foggy looking wine and water glasses really aren't terribly impressive to guests, now are they?

So, I heard a simple little technique using that most amazing and valued of Happy Slob Cleaners - VINEGAR - to get your glasses gorgeous and sparkling as they always meant to be.

Easy - wash the glasses thoroughly in hot soapy water and then when you rinse in hot water - add a few tablespoons of plain old white vinegar to the rinse water. Let dry. That added bit of vinegar will make those glasses sparkle and remove a lot of residue. :) Give it a try - you'll love the glam glasses you're left with!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I don't seem to have the problem of cloudy glassware. Part of it I think is that I don't fill the sink with water to rinse, I just use hot running water.

Then again, I am one of those strange birds that washes all dishes in the sink with hot soapy water. I only use the dishwasher as the drying rack!