Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Big thanks from Jessica

I really enjoyed this thank you email from a reader who recently bought my book. I just had to share it with all of you.

Christina, I received the book and I am reading it now. It looks as if it will be very helpful. I particularly like the natural cleaning product recipes. I recently developed an allergy to pretty much all chemicals (I can not even use hairspray anymore, and I was a hairstylist for years). It has turned my world topsy turvy, and I am grateful for any advice I can find to make this chemical free living a little easier. The 3-step plan is great too. I am a horribly messy person, as is my beau, and our children, but this really seems like something we can implement and enjoy. Thank you.I wish you luck on selling your 10,000 books. I think you can do it. I will tell my friends about you and hopefully get you a bit closer to your goal.
Jessica


:) Thanks right back to you, Jessica. I appreciate your kind words. I'm ALL about natural cleaners, because I think way too many of us are getting sick because we relied on chemicals for too long. I hope you keep on using the 3-Step Solution to get your home tidier, and just an overall happier place to be.

If you'd like to buy your own copy, please head over to: and get yours today!


No comments: