So it's 2007! Can you believe it? It's hard to fathom that it's already 7 years into this new decade/century/millenium.
If you want to start 2007 off on the right foot - cleaning-wise that is - then here are 7 Tips to Do So:
- Start TODAY - the very first day of the new year! Don't procrastinate any longer, but start developing new helpful cleaning habits that you can continue on throughout the year.
- Read My Book - The Happy Slob's Guide to Housecleaning for lots of help on how to clean faster, and easier than ever. It's an instant download ebook, so as soon as you pay you can start to read and learn! For the 1st week of January 2007 I'll give a special reduction in price to anyone who wants to buy it - just email me at email@example.com with your request and I'll let you in on the savings secret. :)
- Start Small - little goals that you can actually ACCOMPLISH are the keys to success as far as your new cleaning routines go. As I highlight in the 3 Step Solution to Cleaning, it's when you keep your routine simple that you'll succeed.
- Get Motivated - Here are some of my favorite motivational posts from 2006, which I hope will inspire you to start TODAY and keep doing the best you possibly can all year long: Talk Yourself into Doing It and End Procrastination --- Take It In Stride - Cleaning Tips that Won't Overwhelm You --- Keep the Cleaning in Perspective - 5 Tips to Help
- Get the Family Involved - You can't tackle house cleaning all on your own, so make sure to include your family!
- Subscribe to this blog - It's absolutely FREE (which we happy slobs LOVE), and I regularly post new ideas & tips that I've tried or that readers have found work well. It'll keep you motivated on those days when you don't WANT to clean, but know that you can.
- Stay FOCUSed - Meaning, make your cleaning time and efforts count by making sure the areas that are SEEN the most are the ones you tackle first. Then you can carry on and handle the absolute HORROR in the closets. :) But, we'll do that in another post entirely...
I'm proud of you guys! Keep on trying, and we'll all win the Battle of Clutter together.