I'm just teasing of course! I love helping you guys discover lovely new ways to make cleaning challenges a breeze...and with TOILET RINGS (sounds like jewelry, but you and I know it's not) it's not as hard as you might think. Once again - VINEGAR comes quickly to the rescue.
Now, here's what to do:
- Flush the toilet. See, that wasn't too hard.
- Dump in about a cup or two of plain white vinegar. You can also use bleach for this -- but I never recommend bleach. It's hard on some people's lungs AND can be really hard on septic systems. (I'm sure that you AREN'T supposed to use harsh cleaners if on a septic system.)
- Give the thing a good scrub with your handy dandy toilet brush.
- Leave it to sit, WITHOUT flushing again. Let the vinegar do it's work. It'll likely take a good half hour or longer.
- Come back and add a bit of baking soda to the end of the toilet brush and scrub the whole thing -- the ring should come off.
Hope this helps slobbo darlings!
http://www.happyslob.com - A Happy Online Kingdom for Cleaning Klutzes like Me