Tuesday, October 03, 2006

There's a Difference in Microfiber Cloths

Microfiber is a Happy Slob Housecleaner's best friend. Well, along with vinegar and baking soda, that is!

But, it's one of those products that PAYS to PAY more. Well made microfiber cloths should be very absorbent and soft. What makes the difference? Cheaply made microfiber cloths don't have split fibers. You see, the split fibers are what makes the cloth so absorbent. Smaller fibers also make the microfiber cloth more effective as a cleaning tool around your home.

So, where can you find good microfiber cloths? Go to a store that you trust and ask what they like and use themselves. Or, go online and do some research...find out what people are using and loving and recommending to their friends.

Here are the best ones I managed to find; the ones I'm going to order for myself:


MysticMaid Microfiber Cleaning Cloths








If you find out more uses for the microfiber cloths that you'd like to share, email me - christina@happyslob.com

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have just gotten a trial pack of Method's microfiber cloths for wood, granite, glass and stainless steel. I can't wait to try them all out!