Thursday, April 13, 2006

What are these FOCUS ROOMS you talk about?

:) In the world of Happy Slob Housecleaning lingo there are a few terms you newbie slobbos might still be unfamliar with. One is FOCUS ROOMS. While it may be self-explanatory to some, I'd like to give you a brief review of this term. Ooh...sounds like school, doesn't it?

Focus rooms are those rooms you spend a little extra time and attention on every day. Or most days -- I realize better than anyone that life happens and some days you just can't devote as much time or energy to cleaning.

Here is how I describe focus room cleaning in my book - the Happy Slob's Guide to Housecleaning : Focus rooms are just that - a room everyday in which to keep your focus on cleaning! 10 minutes a day in one specific area adds up quickly. The first thing to do is to create your Focus Room Cleaning Chart...

Wnat more info on that and ALL of my BEST cleaning secrets? :) Then you'll just need to head over and buy the book won't you? :) Trust me, it's worth every single penny! You can read Testimonials from Readers to feel confident enough to buy your own copy too!

No comments: