Friday, January 27, 2006

I REALLY Don't Want to Clean Today!!

I really don't want to clean today. If it was up to me, I'd just go for a walk or settle down with that great new novel I'm reading.

But, I came on here to convince myself - sort of talking myself into doing a quick cleaning burst and a little in today's focus room. (For me, today's focus room is the main bedroom.)

So, what is my problem today? I just still don't feel great and I just don't feel like cleaning. But, in about 25 minutes or so I know I could accomplish a lot...

When YOU really don't feel like cleaning - do what I do. Put a limit on the torture (LOL Hey, some days cleaning feels a bit like medieval torture if you ask me.) USE YOUR TIMER. As soon as I'm done with this post I'm going to put 15 minutes on the timer and work like a little madwoman to do a bit of tidying up & then I'll use the timer again for 10 minutes cleaning in the bedroom.

:) Okay, it's not so bad...so come on, and do a little cleaning too! Don't worry if it's perfect - NONE of us are perfect! Just give a good try, like I'm going to do.

Okay - guess I have to go and do it now, right? :) LOL I'm outta here slobbos...(And see why I call myself the Happy Slob. I really am!)

No comments: