Monday, January 23, 2006

A SURPRISING Cleaner to Try Today

First, we used toothbrushes to clean and scrub at small areas...now I'm recommending TOOTHPASTE to clean with!

No, I haven't lost my mind - plain old toothpaste (not the gel or fancy varieties) is a fantastic little scrubby cleaner. Keep a tube of toothpaste in your handy dandy cleaning kit to use to scrub around any small areas that are grungy. (Works great, for instance, around taps where grunge can really build up.) I also like using it in the kitchen or - surprise, surprise - in the fridge on spots that I can't get clean.

:) Give it a try and I bet you'll be pleasantly surprised! As always, if you try it, tell us all about it here...

==========
Haven't been to the website yet? Drop by for even more fun cleaning and household tips by the HAPPY SLOB! http://www.happyslob.com

1 comment:

Wendy said...

Wow, I've never thought of using toothpaste for cleaning. But I have used it for cleaning my jewelry like my engagement and wedding rings. I've heard it can be quite abrasive, so might not be best for softer stones. But it's never scratched mine, and makes them shine like crazy!