Friday, September 15, 2006

5 Reasons Why You Need the Happy Slob's Guide to Housecleaning

  1. Because you're a WEE bit of a slob. :) Just like I am naturally; yet I still taught myself how to clean.
  2. It's the friendliest cleaning book ever written. I'd rather poke myself in the eye than make you feel bad about not being a cleaning guru! (And REALLY - if you could be a guru, wouldn't you rather be a more glamorous guru than a cleaning guru???)
  3. It teaches you glorious, simple ways to replace all the chemical cleaners in your home with natural options. :) It's worth it for that reason alone.
  4. Because I'll be eternally grateful to you for your lovely generosity. :) No, really I will.
  5. Because you'll learn simple, new ways of looking at housecleaning. It's laid back, fun and functional all at the same time. Your home will look better, you'll feel better BEING at home, and your family will notice the difference.




Read more reasons why you need The Happy Slob's Guide to Housecleaning

No comments: