Here are a few tips to help you on your search:
- Online sources can offer excellent prices - so keep this option in mind when buying EOs.
- Purchase relatively small quantities, so that you can use the oils while they're still fresh and potent.
- Purchase oils that have been contained in amber or cobalt colored glass bottles. Clear bottles will not protect the delicate oils from damage.
- Price is not THE only option - paying a little more can often mean getting a far better product. Well worth the extra cost!
- eBay is a great source for essential oils -- try a search for EO or essential oils, or the name of whatever type of oil you're specifically looking for.
- When dealing with online essential oil vendors, send an email with your questions. Reputable and knowledgeable dealers will gladly write back and be able to answer your questions.
- Once you find a good supplier of EOs, stick with them. :) It'll be a long and happy (and healthy!) relationship.