- Keep a chair nearby for when you get too tired
- Try doing small sections of your floors at a time. As we Happy Slobs always say - lots of little efforts equal great results in the end.
- A super easy way to wash the floors -- put on a clean pair of sports socks and spray some vinegar spray cleaner on them. Just use your feet to wash the floor - scuffling along in your socked feet. You'll get your floor amazingly clean pretty quickly this way!
- You can use a mop to clean the floor - while sitting in a chair! You can use a wheel-y office chair for this purpose, or just move a regular chair once you've finished a section.
- Try using one of the new all-in-one mop/cleaners which make cleaning even easier. And since the mop and cleaning solution are all in one, you won't need to haul around a lot of equipment to get those floors nice and clean.
Reward yourself for the efforts you make. :) Any effort at all is worth far more than no effort whatsoever. Try to focus on what you CAN do, rather than what you feel you can't. And hey - I'm very proud of you!