So, what is a Happy Slob Housecleaner to do? Simple. You need a routine. And a morning cleaning burst will help tremendously to get the day started right.
Make it a goal this week to work on streamlining your morning routines. Make a list of what you need to get done every morning, and then work on adding at least a few minutes of time for a cleaning burst in there somewhere. :) Keep it realistic - if you really CAN only spare 5 minutes, then great! Also decide what you can accomplish in that time, and what will have the greatest impact on improving your day.
Find simple tips to streamline your morning routine, by doing things like:
- Having the kids' clothes ready the night before
- Doing your NIGHTLY cleaning burst the night before, so there's less to do and worry about in the morning
- Get bowls, spoons, plates, etc ready and on the table so that breakfast is a breeze
- Decide on your own outfit for the next day the night before
- Getting up 10 minutes early to have quiet time to yourself to just relax
Have more morning tips, slobbos? :) I'd sure appreciate them! Email them to me at email@example.com OR just post a comment here on the blog.