Sunday, March 26, 2006

Another Rust Remover

Tammie wrote:
"While this is not a homemade recipe, another good rust remover is Lysol Toilet Bowl Cleaner. We lived in a home that our well had a lot of iron content and a rust ring would appear 20 minutes after cleaning, as well as eating up my toilets. I figured if it would clean the rust out of my toilet that I'd try it on my sink and it worked! It will even remove rust that has been there for a long time. Just figured I'd pass this along.
Thanks for all the great tips in the newsletter!"


Thank YOU for the tip, Tammie. :) I likewise passed it along...maybe someone can make good use of this tip!

1 comment:

Stonera systems said...

Stonera A heavy duty, dilute acid-type cleaner for all granites and other acid resistant stones. R77 dissolves and removes rust, delays and in most cases prevents its formation. Don't use R77 on polished marble.and more


Rust removers