Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Day 2 of the Decluttering Challenge

It's Day 2 of Our Decluttering Challenge.

:) So slobbos, how did you do yesterday? And what is your plan for today? Remember - even if you're short on time, it takes only a few minutes to deal with 10 items in your cluttery area. Some of you are focusing on coffee tables -- some on entire rooms. I'm hard at work on (gasp!) the closets in our master bedroom - my hub and I each have one tiny closet...and I'm going to work on both of them.

If you have time, set a higher goal than just 10 items. If you're having a horrible day, then set a lower goal - maybe 4 or 5 items. It will still equal amazing results at the end, even if it does take a little longer to get finished.

I was THRILLED to see so many of you join the challenge! Yay slobbos!!!

~Christina~

P.S. In case you haven't visited, I have a new blog at http://kitchencraftsnmore.blogspot.com with cool recipes, delicious treats, homemade bath and beauty foodies, and lots more. Check it out and let me know what you think...

2 comments:

Barb Szyszkiewicz said...

Worked on the shelf area of the laundry room. That contains cleaning items for laundry as well as household. Like items are now grouped together and I can FIND stuff on the shelves. Got rid of the empty spray bottles I was "saving for someday."

Elizabeth Hayes said...

I'm going to have to play catch-up later on today! Before I go to work that is. LOL

I hope that I'm able to get something done in my basement. Oh, if I could stop being a procrastinator! LOL