Monday, March 27, 2006

Great Bathroom Cleaning Secret

Sent to me from Debbie. :) I love getting these types of hints!!

I have something that I do in the bathroom every day that helps keep the dirt at bay.

I'm not sure if you've already gotten this tip, but if not, then here it is.

When I take my shower, I keep the shower door closed so that the mirror gets nice and steamed up. After finishing the shower, I take some paper towel and wipe down the mirror. Then, with the damp paper towel, I go along the edges of the tile on the wall, wipe down the sink counter, outside of the toilet (tank and base where all that dust accumulates), and bathtub edges. Then I quickly run it over the floor to pick up all the dust and hair that seems to magically appear no matter how much you clean.

All this takes no longer than 5 minutes and helps keep my bathroom from looking disgusting.

Hope this tip can help someone.

1 comment:

Cara said...

I love this tip! Too bad I have carpet in my bathroom. But, hey, I can use it everywhere else that she asked that we should try!