Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Are you guys receiving the Bloglet emails?

Hi all,

One quick question for those of you who signed up to receive the email updates of when new posts are made on this blog. Are you guys receiving the Bloglet emails in your email? You should get one a day with updates...but I keep getting error messages and I don't think it's working.

Let me know, okay? :) Thanks!
Christina

P.S. If Bloglet keeps acting wonky, I'll need to set up something better. We slobbos need contact! lol

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

I get a bloglet email sporadically.

Anonymous said...

I've gotten just one bloglet e-mail since 3/8.

Anonymous said...

I've started getting them more frequently lately...but I didn't get them for a long time.

KnittinKitten said...

I've never gotten one here. I got my first one for Kitchen Crafts n More today. Janis

Anonymous said...

WORKS GREAT FOR ME NOW SO FAR BUT THEN I DONT KNOW HOW OFTERN YOU SEND THEM I ACTUALLY GOT THREE TODAY 2/22 SALLY

Anonymous said...

I get them regularly

Anonymous said...

I get one every day or so, and really enjoy themQ
Arlene

Anonymous said...

I get one every other day or so, and really enjoy them! Arlene

Gregory Kohs said...

The Bloglet site seems to be forcing member accounts (the blog owner, that is) to "time out". This puts a HOLD on your blog's delivery to your subscribers.

I have e-mailed Bloglet's site owner, Monsur Hossain, but unfortunately, the e-mail was returned as 'undeliverable'. This doesn't look good for us Blogletteers.

Anybody know a good e-mail subscription alternative for bloggers?

Gregory Kohs
Author of "Inside Market Research"
http://insidemr.blogspot.com