Monday, March 27, 2006

Monday Morning's Baking Soda Tip

It's Monday!
Wow, that sounded nearly enthusiastic, didn't it? :) I know Monday mornings aren't fun, so I posted two LOVELY goodies for you over at The Happy Slob's Bargains for you to sink your teeth into. Here's a hint: one makes you SMELL irresistible, and the other makes you LOOK irresistable.

Okay...back on topic:
Today's baking soda tip is to use baking soda as a produce wash! I take a small handful and scrub it all around fresh fruits and veggies under cold running water. Works great on apples in particular, since it gets off a lot of that gunky wax residue. Give it a try - this tip absolutely works.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for this tip!! I use Baking Soda for everything I never thought to use it for fruit and veggie wash.

Thanks!!

Wendy
freelanceassistant@gmail.com